Saturday, September 14, 2019
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
I recently have started watching the T.V. show Friends. I had an extremely stressful week and spent a couple of hours watching the show as an escape from my stressors. I find that media often serves as a distraction from difficult or stressful situations. Friends is a funny show without a lot of stressful or emotionally intense content which makes it perfect for decompressing at the end of a stressful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Utah State Board of Education Letter
This letter is intended for the members of the Utah State Board of Education. Hello, My name is Kaitlyn Day and I am ...
-
Last week in class we talked about video games and that got me thinking about some of the games I played as a child. I have never been very ...
-
I generally don't watch very much TV but this week I have started watching clips from the Ellen show of YouTube. I think that I tend to ...
-
DISNEY+, DISNEY+, DISNEY+!!!!!!!! So needless to say I signed up for Disney + this week and am LOVING it!!!! It has been way too much fun lo...
I've realized this past week how much media can serve as a decompressing influence when we're stressed too! I've never seen Friends, but I watch Psych a lot since that's a funny show and I can just relax while watching!
ReplyDeleteI love Friends! I'm on my third time watching the whole series!
ReplyDeleteSeriously one of my favorite shows! It is one of the only ones that can really get me to laugh out loud. What a great choice to destress!
ReplyDelete